2014 Honda Accord Specs Review and Interior
2014 Honda Accord Specs Review and Interior – Accord continues to become best vehicles in every aspect since it has been trouble-free which make this midsize sedan maintain its popularity.Honda also known as best car in fuel consumption. Maybe there a so many sedans type in the market, but when talking about engine with low fuel consumption you can see about honda accord review.
Honda Accord Review and Pictures
By the 2014 Honda Accord Review and Interior, it can be seen that the car carry great performance with comfortable and roomy cabin. The four cylinder engine and automatic transmission proofs its performance by reaching 0 – 60 miles per hour in 7.8 second which is great compared to similar sedans. The engine and transmission combination results EPA fuel economy of 30 mpg.
Honda Accord get strong competitors from The 2014 Nissan Altima which offers sportier handling, better fuel economy and interior furnishings, the Mazda 6 which is the most athletic, the 2014 Toyota Camry and 2014 Volkswagen Passat which has a softer ride. Other competitors are Kia Optima and Ford Fusion which shares the same value features. However, Honda Accord Coupe walk by itself since there is no competitor because the only rival, Nissan’s Altima coupe, is discontinued for the 2014.
- The 2014 Honda Accord comes as a midsize sedan, coupe and hybrid. Accord sedan models are LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, EX-L V-6 and Touring.
- The LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L carry 2.4-Liter, 16-Valve, DOHC i-VTEC four cylinder engine while EX-L V-6 and Touring carry the 3.5-Liter, 24-Valve, SOHC i-VTEC V6 Engine.
- Accord coupe models are LX-S, EX, EX-L and EX-L V-6.
- All models features standard 6-Speed Manual Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, Eco Assist System, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, Hill Start Assist and Advanced Compatibility Engineering.
- The hybrid version is called the 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In. It is powered by a 2.0-Liter, 16-Valve, DOHC i-VTEC four Cylinder Engine and Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery.
- The gasoline engine delivers 141 hp while the battery motor delivers 55 hp.
2014 Honda Accord Interior features Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Air-Filtration System, 8-Inch Screen, Rearview Camera with Guidelines, Bluetooth, Audio System with 4 Speakers, and USB Audio Interface for all models as standard features.
2014 Honda Accord price is starting from $21,955 for the LX model to $39,780 for the Plug-in model not including the destination shipping.